List of Modules
Modules are the code components of the Provenance Blockchain that execute the majority of the business logic for applications. The Cosmos SDK enables developers to build modules that utilize the core structure of the SDK to allow the modules to function together. To read more about creating modules, refer to the Cosmos documentation on modules.
Provenance Blockchain leverages inherited modules from Cosmos SDK, and has purpose-built custom modules unique to Provenance Blockchain.
- Inherited Cosmos modules
- Attribute - Functions as a blockchain registry for storing <Name, Value> pairs.
- Exchange - Facilitates the trading of on-chain assets.
- Hold - Keeps track of funds in an account that have a hold placed on them.
- Ibc Hooks - Forked from https://github.com/osmosis-labs/osmosis/tree/main/x/ibchooks
- Ibc Rate Limit - Forked from https://github.com/osmosis-labs/osmosis/tree/main/x/ibc-rate-limit
- Marker - Allows for the creation of fungible tokens.
- Metadata - Provides a system for referencing off-chain information.
- Msg Fees - Manages additional fees that can be applied to tx msgs.
- Name - Provides a system for providing human-readable names as aliases for addresses.
- Oracle - Provides the capability to dynamically expose query endpoints.
- Reward - Provides a system for distributing rewards to accounts.
- Trigger - Provides a system for triggering transactions based on predeterminded events.